- When renting fill out a deposit slip, pay a deposit and show an official identification document (passport, ID card, driver’s license, etc.).
- The deposit slip must be stamped when returning snow sports equipment.
- Your deposit will be returned at the check-out in Kriens or at the rental station on the Fräkmüntegg when you show your stamped deposit slip.
- Without the deposit slip we cannot return your deposit.
- Deposits are not returned in Kriens if the pistes are only open to the Krienseregg.
- Late fees are charged for exceeding the rental time.
Information for families/groups
- A lump-sum deposit of CHF 50.00 is applied to families/groups. One person shall be held liable for the entire family/group.
- Snow sports equipment is returned together and in an orderly fashion.
- We recommend reading our daily updates on using the facilities on the Pilatus.
- Snow & Fun is used at one’s own risk.
- We recommend wearing a helmet.
- The renter is responsible for the rental equipment and will be held liable for any damage. You can also bring your own sled.
- Skiing and snowboarding are prohibited in the entire facility.
- To prevent damage to the Panorama Gondolas, we transport snow bicycles only with sufficient protection.
- Reservations are recommended for groups of more than 10 persons.