Only flying is nicer – Spend the night in a floating “Tree Tent” on the Fräkmüntegg. Tree Tents are spanned between trees, and have space for two or three persons. Included in the “Tree Tent” package is exclusive access to the rope park, a grill buffet and a copious breakfast.
Pitching a different tent on Fräkmüntegg
Like floating on clouds, gently swaying in the wind, the stars close enough to touch – in the Tree Tents your sleep is divine. In the evening a delicious grill and salad buffet awaits.
Before you crawl into your “air castle” marvel at the sunset, and then it's off to dreamland in the dragon’s nest, on a bed of mountain air. After a restful night in the Tree Tent fortify yourself with a generous breakfast at the Restaurant Fräkmüntegg. And then? You may well feel up to more adventures...
By the way, the Tree Tents are spanned low to the ground between two trees, so getting in and out is easy. The tents come from America and hold two or three persons.
- ascent & descent Kriens–Fräkmüntegg–Kriens
- exclusive rope park access
- grill buffet for dinner in Restaurant Fräkmüntegg
- accommodation in a Tree Tent
- breakfast in Restaurant Fräkmüntegg
- 10 June 2017 - fully booked
- 24 June 2017 - fully booked
- 8 July 2017 - fully booked
- 22 July 2017 - fully booked
- 31 July 2017 - fully booked
- 4 August 2017- fully booked
- 5 August 2017 - fully booked
- 12 August 2017
- 14 August 2017
- 18 August 2017
- 19 August 2017 - fully booked
- 2 September 2017 - fully booked
- 9 September 2017 - fully booked
- 16 September 2017 - fully booked
More details for groups upon request.
Prior reservation is required.